Concordecustomhomes.com Privacy Statement
By visiting and using our website(s), or using mobile devices or applications that link to this Privacy Statement, or by calling our call center, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our terms of service and our Privacy Statement.
We appreciate you visiting our website! We want you to know that we place a high importance on protecting the privacy of our customers and we value our relationship with you. Just as we expect you to respect our terms of service, we want you to know that we respect and protect your privacy. On our website(s) are links to other sites (e.g., through an advertisement, service, or content link). Once you enter another website, please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices and policies of those other sites, or the content therein. We encourage you to locate and review the privacy statements of all the websites you visit through a link or advertisement on our website(s).
What information do we collect?
- We collect personal data such as your phone number, e-mail address In order for us to provide you with services or information you request. By providing us that data you are opting into allowing us to use that data to respond to your request for information or services.
- We may collect personal data to deliver, or allow access to, our services.
- We may collect information, such as your IP address, operating system, browser information (e.g., browser type and version), clickstream data and/or unique device identifiers, to understand how the computer system you are using interacts with us, and how you are interacting with our website(s).
- When you connect to us using a mobile device or application we may also collect or obtain information about your mobile device, your mobile carrier, your phone number and possibly your location (depending on the configuration settings in your mobile device).
- We may collect information which you provide to us regarding the items you view and the search criteria you enter.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, single-pixel GIFs and clear GIFs, to manage our website(s) and services, e-mail and other marketing programs, and the advertising on our website(s).
- We collect user feedback, including survey information, that you elect to provide to us.
- We may obtain from commercially available sources additional information about you.
- We may log time and date information, usage duration and other information.
We use common Internet technologies to provide useful information regarding our website(s), such as the pages visitors view or the ads visitors click on. We also keep track of how visitors get to our website(s) and any links they click on to leave our website(s). We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our website(s). We use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with Do-Not-Track browser headers, but we are not responsible for the policies of any third parties including but not limited to advertisers on our website(s).
During your visit to our website(s) you may request us to provide you with additional information and/or services. In order for us to accommodate your request you may be required to provide us with sufficient information to allow us to respond appropriately. For example, you may be asked to provide your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and/or best time to contact you.
WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL DATA YOU ARE REPRESENTING AND WARRANTING TO US THAT YOU HAVE ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AND AUTHORITY TO PROVIDE US WITH THAT DATA, AND THAT THE DATA IS ACCURATE. THUS, IF YOU ARE PROVIDING US WITH PERSONAL DATA ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE, THEN YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING PRIOR EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION FROM THAT OTHER PERSON TO PROVIDE US WITH THAT DATA. IN ANY AND ALL CASES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS) IN THE EVENT OF A BREACH OF YOUR REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY STATED IN THIS PARAGRAPH.
Some of the third parties whom you may meet on our website (e.g., sponsors, advertisers and third party service providers) may ask you for additional data. When these third parties request additional data from you, they, not us, will be collecting that data on their servers and/or website(s). This additional data will be subject to the third party’s privacy statements and terms of service, and not our Privacy Statement and terms of service. We do not control the privacy practices or policies of these third parties, and you should review their privacy statements and terms of service before you provide them with any personal data in order to learn more about how they collect and use your personal information.
Collection of data in mobile applications:
When you use mobile applications and services to connect with us (including any mobile applications that we may provide and mobile applications that you use to connect with us), we may collect personal information from you such as your phone number, mobile device type, and communications carrier. We use this information in order to set up and manage our relationship with you as well as contact you about your services. We use your information to process and personalize your requests. We also use the information for support, to develop new features and to improve the overall quality of our products and services. We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product(s) or service(s), or to provide you with a better user experience. If you give us permission, we may also use your information to contact you about special offerings that may interest you. If you sign up for a mobile message service from us, you will have the opportunity to stop receiving mobile messages by following the instructions in the message or on our website. You are responsible for all charges incurred by you with your mobile communications carrier for any mobile messaging services. Please be aware that if you use location enabled products and/or services on whatever device you use to connect with us, you may be sending us location information which may or may not reveal your exact location.
In the event you sign up for a third-party application or service through our website(s) or through a mobile device, we may share information about you and/or your mobile device in order to provide the information or service you requested. Your Internet service provider (“ISP”) or carrier, and/or other parties operating Internet backbone, switching and/or relay equipment, may also have access to information that you send to us and/or that we collect. You should review your ISP’s or carrier’s privacy statement and the privacy statements for any third-party services or applications you use.
How do we protect the information we collect?
- We use industry recognized security safeguards and technologies to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse or unauthorized alterations.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards protecting our servers.
- We train our employees to be mindful of protecting your information.
- We engage third party resources, as well as using our internal resources, to monitor and review our security procedures.
- We use SSL encryption where appropriate to protect sensitive data that you send to us while in transit.
How you protect your personal data plays a big role in preventing loss or misuse of your personal data. There are a number of paths to identity theft and fraud scams, some of which look very authentic but actually are not. For example, e-mail phishing scams may look like an authentic email from a company or person you are dealing with, or may have had dealings with, and may warn you of a problem with your account, or raise some other threating condition advising you to take immediate action by clicking on a link in the email or opening an attachment to the email. In some instances, they may say you have won a prize or are the beneficiary of some monetary reward or bequest. Your first reaction to an unsolicited suspicious e-mail should be to seek independent verification of the e-mail’s substance and content – do NOT click on the links, open the attachments, or even reply to the e-mail. For example, call the sender of the e-mail or, if appropriate, open your Internet browser and visit their website directly by entering the website’s address (the “URL”) into your browser’s address bar, without clicking on a link in the suspicious e-mail. For additional information about how you can protect your personal data, take a look at the online resources provided by the Federal Trade Commission including the FTC’s Identity Theft Site. We will not request sensitive personal data from you via an e-mail. If you receive an e-mail that appears to have come from us requesting such information, please forward it to us at [email protected].
How do we use the information we collect?
- We use your data to provide you with information and services that you request from us and/or third parties, to inform you about other products and services, to send important notices to you, and to customize your experience on our website(s).
- We use your data to track your activity on, and maintain statistics about, our website(s), to help us develop new functionality for our website(s), to help us evaluate and improve the experience you and others have with our website(s), and to improve the quality of the services presented on our website(s). In this process, we may use third party products and/or services.
- We may aggregate your data anonymously with anonymous data from other visitors to our website(s) in order to help understand and improve how visitors are using the website(s) and using the services we offer on the website(s), and to provide us, and third parties working with us, with information that may help us develop new services for our website(s).
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with our advertisers, affiliates and/or other partners.
- We will not sell your personally identifiable information.
We may track or use your website activity to assist you by reducing the need for you to re-enter your data and to help us resolve technical support issues. We may also use this information to offer you a personalized experience on our website(s) and to customize our offerings to you. Remember, you control whether you receive our promotional communications through e-mail, phone, or postal mail.
We also may share non-identifiable, non-personal aggregate information about our visitors with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for marketing and promotional purposes. We and our affiliates and/or subsidiaries may exchange information about your transactions to fulfill your requests. However, whenever we exchange information with any of our affiliates and/or subsidiaries, you should know that we offer you the opportunity to review privacy statements at our affiliates’ and/or subsidiaries’ websites. Unless you have asked us not to contact you, we may also provide you information about products or services we believe you may be interested in.
When we believe, in good faith, that we are required by law, upon request by governmental entities, or to protect our legal rights, we may disclose, access, or report your personal information to third parties and/or one or more governmental entities. We may also do this in connection with an investigation into a suspected violation involving the terms of service, intellectual property infringement, fraud, or other activity that may be illegal and/or expose us to legal liability. By way of example, and not limitation, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other law enforcement request. We may also share information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, government agencies, credit card associations and/or other electronic payment entities in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
Children under 13
Our websites are not available for use by children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under 13. If we knowingly receive a child’s personal data, we will delete that data from our systems.
How can you change the way we contact you?
- While we hope you find the information and services available on our website(s) helpful, if you wish to update how we contact you (e.g., provide us with a new email address, mailing address or telephone number) or want to opt-out of us sending you information, contact us in writing to let us know you wish to opt-out of us sending you information. Please allow at least five (5) business days from the date we receive your request for the change(s) to be reflected in our databases. If you have signed up with any third parties you met through our website(s) or elsewhere, you will need to contact each of them individually to let them know if you wish to opt-out from receiving further communications from them.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO OPT-OUT FROM RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM US YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE OFFERS ON SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, OR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST AND/OR BENEFIT TO YOU INCLUDING ANNOUNCEMENTS ON PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY CURRENTLY USE OR OWN.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data, please contact us in writing:
- By email: [email protected].
- By mail: Privacy Team, Concorde Custom Homes and Renovations LLC, 222 W Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, IL 60187.
Can we change this Privacy Statement?
Yes, we may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Changes are effective when we post the changes or revised Privacy Statement to our website(s). You should periodically check this website to see if the Privacy Statement has changed and, in particular, you should check this Privacy Statement before providing additional data to us or changing any data you have submitted to us. If we sell, merge, or transfer any part of our business, part of the sale may include some or all of your personal information.
Last updated: December 10th 2016